First of all, 100 Nights Trial is applicable only on purchase of Sunday mattresses. It does not apply to purchase of Sunday accessories.
Physiologically speaking, human spine takes about a month to get used to a new mattress. Unfortunately, the 10 minutes that one gets to try a mattress in retail showrooms is not at all sufficient to make an informed decision. So, one needs to try the mattress for about a month before knowing whether the mattress is the right fit or not.
The spirit of our 100 Nights Trial program is to help customers make the right choice.
Here are the highlights of the program -
- 100 Nights means 100 calendar nights from the day the mattress is delivered to you
- You will be delivered a brand new mattress (on same day in Bengaluru)
- You may decide to return the mattress any time before the end of 100 Nights for a full cash refund
- We will be in touch with you at regular intervals during the 100 Nights trial to make sure that you are having a trouble free experience
- In addition, we are available to support you on the phone, through email or even offer on-site support during this period
- The whole idea is to make sure that you have the necessary support and information to make an informed choice
- We recommend that you use the mattress at least for 30 days. However, at any point in time, for whatever reason, if you want to return the mattress and claim a refund, we will take the mattress and refund the entire amount.
We recommend that you read all the articles that are part of the 100 Nights Trial program to make the best of this program and to be aware of all the details. We especially recommend reading the exceptions policy to the 100 Nights Trial.
Content in this article is for informational purposes only and by no means presents a legal contract. Please write to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need clarifications.