The short answer is that you do not need to do anything. Just wait for a maximum of a day and things will be normal. Read below for more information -
Below are the actual measurements of your mattress.
- King size: 180cmx200cm (suitable for a 72"x78" or 6ftx6.5ft cot or bed base)
- King size: 180cmx190cm (suitable for a 72"x75" or 6ftx6.25ft cot or bed base)
- King size: 180cmx180cm (suitable for a 72"x72" or 6ftx6ft cot or bed base)
- Queen size: 152cmx200cm (suitable for a 60"x78" or 5ftx6.5ft cot or bed base)
- Queen size: 152cmx190cm (suitable for a 60"x75" or 5ftx6.25ft cot or bed base)
- Queen size: 152cmx180cm (suitable for a 60"x72" or 5ftx6ft cot or bed base)
- Single size: 90cmx200cm (suitable for a 36"x78" or 3ftx6.5ft cot or bed base)
- Single size: 90cmx190cm (suitable for a 36"x75" or 3ftx6.25ft cot or bed base)
- Single size: 90cmx180cm (suitable for a 36"x72" or 3ftx6ft cot or bed base)
Soon after the mattress arrives, it is normal for the mattress to measure a bit shorter width wise or length wise or both. This is ** completely normal **. The mattresses are tightly packed, stored and transported and that compresses the mattress a little bit. It happens with all foam mattresses and is natural and does not interfere with the life of the mattress at all.
* All that you need to do is to unpack the mattress and start using the mattress. Trust us and the mattress will come back to its original size *
The mattress may take from a few hours to a day maximum to come to its intended size. Is it a bit like this - you squeeze a piece of foam and measure it soon after, it will measure shorter. You then let the foam aside for a few hours and measure it again, it would have come back to its original shape.
If you still have concerns, please give us a call and we will happily assist you.