The main differences are in terms of height, type of materials used and the feel of the mattress
1. Both Ortho Plus and Latex Plus models are 8 inches thick where as Memory Plus is a 6 inch model.
2. In terms of material, Memory Plus uses 1 inch memory foam on the top, where as Ortho Plus uses 2 inches of Latex on top of Memory foam. Latex Plus is a complete Latex mattress. In general, Latex foam is the most premium foam and offers much better comfort and longevity compared to Memory foam.
3. In terms of feel, Memory Plus model is the firmest followed by Ortho Plus model and then the Latex Plus model. None of the models are neither to firm nor too soft. In general, Ortho Plus and Latex Plus models give the plush feel without making you feel that you are sinking in.
So, here are some tips (based on several thousands of mattresses that we have sold so far):
1. If you are a young single/couple, with some budget constraints, then go with the Ortho Plus mattress. You will love the luxurious feel of the mattress without spending a bomb.
2. If you are looking for a mattress that is better than even what you experience in five star hotels, then go with the Latex Plus mattress. Nothing can beat the luxurious feel of a full latex mattress!
3. If you are looking for a mattress for occasional use (parents room or guest room) or if you are looking for a great mattress in economy range, then go for the Memory plus mattress
Note: An important note is that all the mattresses offer great back support.